HiringWeb Developer for gaming tournament website

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Web Developer for gaming tournament website
Dear all

My friends and I have had an idea for a while based around a new tournament website for a specific game.

I have planned it out on photoshop but there is a lot of coding involved and a lot of money to be made for you.

Please contact me on MPGH IM ehre: click here
bump, h4x01 i will messsage you
Hello,
I would like to ask wich would be the functionality of the website that you need and whats your budget.

Please send me a PM!
Added you on IM.
Need to know your budget. From what you've said this sounds like a very expensive site.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?