HelpChat keeps disconnecting

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Chat keeps disconnecting
Whenever I try oconnect to the MGPH Chat I get disconnected. I am using Chrome, please help. Thanks
yea Im having the same problem
Same problem for me!
Happening to me as well and everyone I know of. I believe Dave may be updating something on the chat, which then requires it to be disconnected. @Dave84311 ?
Same here, chat button is disappearing as well
AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA AAAAAAA fix it cakeman. fix it naaaaaaaaaaoooooooowwwww
@Dama what exactly does your service do?
yea not working for me either
Quote Originally Posted by az1138 View Post
@Dama what exactly does your service do?
Ask me on IM.
HAHAHA funny joke.
/ PM

Dave, devourer of cakes has to fix it.
any updates on the problem?
i got this too, rip
Yup, getting this too.
Same issue for me and several other users I’ve been talking to on S.kype
It's "DISCONNECTED" forever.
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?