HelpIM not working

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
IM not working
Have had various problems with IM in the past, but until now clearing cache/cookies always worked.
Now this time, when I click on the chat icon it says "Connecting..." and after just a 1-2 seconds changes to "Disconnected".
I really need IM, I've got lots of customers who will need their orders done and I can't leave them waiting.

What can I do to fix it? / what's wrong with it again?
Im thinking its down for everyone, bc im also experiencing this :/
also got same problem
we all got the same problem atm. its down
same problem wtf man
Happens to me too! Very annoying, hope someone fixes this.
Same for me! its not working
Also having the same issue
Down for me toooooo. Just wanna buy some shit
Moved to main help forum, as this relates to multiple people and it's not an account issue perse. @Dave84311 @arunforce
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Moved to main help forum, as this relates to multiple people and it's not an account issue perse. @Dave84311 @arunforce
IM is actually back up and working so this can be closed
We had some downtime, about 12 hrs of it. Shit happens.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?