When will npcvend payouts be up?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
When will npcvend payouts be up?
I know Arun has been busy but come on payments were supposed to be up by the 15th of this month and then Arun promised it would
Be done by last weekend
Now we don't seem to be getting updated at all?

I have a large amount of money that I need that is stuck in npcvend
@arunforce can we have a update?
Forces IM and NPCvend on us both have bugs xD. //MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Forces IM and NPCvend on us both have bugs xD. //MPGH
i mean NPCVend is fine

but IM...

I mean sky.pe was way better
How much money we talking about @Moskva
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
How much money we talking about @Moskva
Around 400$ not a lot but still I wanna buy some pc parts xD
I know other people will have a lot more
I've got 20$ sitting in there, i want to get it and buy 10 packs of popcorn
Nigga is still having net problems. It was supposed to be resolved yesterday, hopefully today.
I have the refund system finished, I gotta test it though. I gotta go through like 30-40 disputes and resolve payments for them before I can issue payouts. The payout system isn't done and there are quite a few illegitimate sellers who have claimed payouts who haven't delivered their products. Need to protect the buyers first.

There are a couple issues with payouts, there was a purchasing bug for quantities, the advanced payment method that got disabled also has to be collected, and then I have to log everything to make 100% sure everyone is paid fairly and not underpaid or overpaid, and I got to figure out how to batch send transactions from multiple addresses. But the testing part is the most important. I'm fairly certain it'll all be done by the end of the month, should have net in a couple days, or I'll figure out something else to cover it. I don't like the stress of oweing people money just as much as you don't like the stress of waiting for payments.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?