Get your Lazy Coding Asses There.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Get your Lazy Coding Asses There.
Hey There,

Just to see that as you certainly noticed, I cleaned up a bunch of Old/New trash that was laying there, So I hope things will be better nao.

So, My request is the following ; Get your lazy Coding Asses up and fill up this Sub-Section with working thingies Pl0x =)

Be Well,
Love,
Mel
This forum is basically going to be dead until people start to get bored from hacking MW2.
What's there to hack on MW2? All hacks are the same, just look different. No need for predict, so its just aimbot, shoot, and visuals. Whoopee...
But doing it on a newer game to them is better then doing it on an older game. I have MW2, and I prefer MW1 multiplayer. MW2 is just dull for some reason.
Way to be an ass?
Hey, id love nothing more then for people to pay more attention to MW1.
I must admit, this section is getting dead. Would be nice if people started posting hacks for older Call Of Duty games!
working on it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us