PayPal Problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal Problem
So I've been selling some accounts and my account got limited, so I uploaded everything they needed and PayPal restored it my account within a couple of hours and when I'm selling I tell my customers to send the payment as friends and family so they can't chargeback but PayPal said this:

However, we're not sure if you're aware of this, but we noticed that some of your customers are sending you personal payments for purchases. Unfortunately, this violates our rules, and we need your help correcting this. Please don't ask or allow your customers to use personal payments to pay for their purchases.

If we continue to see such activity we may have to disable your ability to receive personal payments, and then you will be required to pay fees for all money received through PayPal.
Any advice on what to do? I'm not wanting people buying from me sending as paid services.

EDIT: Also any idea on how they know it's customers sending me money?
That's why you use multiple paypal accounts to recieve payments

Check Aspkin.com for help its a forum dedicated to this stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Xlean View Post
That's why you use multiple paypal accounts to recieve payments

Check Aspkin.com for help its a forum dedicated to this stuff
Thanks for the response!
There are also verified PayPal account sellers here on MPGH, I'd buy a couple to receive payments on to send to one main PayPal, that would work well.
make sure they are putting nothing in the description of the payment. and people can still charge back friends and family payment lol don't know who told you they can't.
Quote Originally Posted by SammyG710 View Post
make sure they are putting nothing in the description of the payment. and people can still charge back friends and family payment lol don't know who told you they can't.
There's probably the frequency and the amounts being sent. Nobody gets sent 1000 a week, every week through paypal f&f
As far as I know gathering a video and a screenshot evidence for the purchase, asking the buyer to buy it with friends and family and asking him to add in the description "I BOUGHT A DIGITAL ITEM AND I WILL NEVER MAKE A DISPUTE" has a very little chance of the buyer creating a dispute.

Second option is you asking the buyer to create a dispute and canceling it by a screen share or doing it yourself with teamviewer because PayPal only allows you to create a dispute once for each payment.

Hope that helps.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us