HelpEvent Noti?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Event Noti?
Wanting to know if there was an event notifier out there. I have heard talk of there being a disc server that spits out news about this stuff but I've been unable to find it. If there is a disc server that does this then are there any programs that could be set up or even bought to do this?
Quote Originally Posted by Brebro View Post
Wanting to know if there was an event notifier out there. I have heard talk of there being a disc server that spits out news about this stuff but I've been unable to find it. If there is a disc server that does this then are there any programs that could be set up or even bought to do this?
http://www.realmbot.xyz/homeⓘ
Events + Nexus Keys

dlscord.gg/ES67R8
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
Events + Nexus Keys

dlscord.gg/ES67R8
Thanks a ton pal!!
Quote Originally Posted by Delarosa24 View Post
Thanks a ton pal!!
Invite expired, can you give another one?
Can you send another one pleas? make it permanent maybe
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us