HelpI can't post new thread, what is going wrong?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
I can't post new thread, what is going wrong?
Dear Support,
I can't post new thread, no matter which type: WTS, WTB, WTT...
When I tried to post new thread, after I finished editing the thread and clicked 'Submit New Thread', I was required to keep logging into my account once and once again, repeatedly, endlessly.
Could I know what is going wrong with that?
Please help to check it and fix the problem for me.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you!

Sincerely,
Kim
Make sure when you login you check the remember me, option. Delete your cache and cookies and login again. Try a different browser. There are any number of reasons why creating a thread can fail. You have to troubleshoot on your end to fix it. If it was an error with the thread itself, the site will tell you.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?