WTSπŸ† FORTNITE V-BUCKS SERVICE | TRUSTED βœ… | QUICKEST βœ… | $70 FOR 13.5K | BULK DISCOUNT

Posts 646–657 of 657 Β· Page 44 of 44
Quick and cheap vbucks!
Bought again from johnny and it was a quick process under 5 minutes! Will always buy from johnny and is extremely trustworthy!
currently online and taking orders
Vbucks Done
Thank u man , it's great pleasure to deal with you . u're a nice dude Greetings
Quote Originally Posted by Extrapolated View Post
Incredibly overpriced my god
I believe it is because he uses the brazil method. Brazil method is expensive af.
Quote Originally Posted by tgaergaegerggrrg View Post
I believe it is because he uses the brazil method. Brazil method is expensive af.
The Brazil method cost $30 for 13.5K LUL
Quote Originally Posted by tgaergaegerggrrg View Post
No it doesn't lmao. Just add that to the list of shit you don't know. https://i.imgur.com/clTXdgc.png
Brazil. So this isn't the Argentina method?I remeber I did the Argentina method on my Xbox and it cost $30. What happened to that method?
Quote Originally Posted by tgaergaegerggrrg View Post
No it doesn't lmao. Just add that to the list of shit you don't know. https://i.imgur.com/clTXdgc.png
i think that's the wrong screenshot buddy
Quote Originally Posted by tgaergaegerggrrg View Post
I believe it is because he uses the brazil method. Brazil method is expensive af.
Who would use the Brazil method? There is no advantage over the Argentina method. He uses AR but overcharges compared to literally every other seller on here.
Currently online and taking orders
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny4770 View Post
Currently online and taking orders
still working???
Posts 646–657 of 657 Β· Page 44 of 44

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?