[help]Keystrokes into application
I did some testing on a spammer that I have recently made, and I found out the hard way that the
keystrokes don't register into the program half the time.
I'm not sure what the issue is exactly, but is there any way to designate the keystrokes to one
specific application? Somewhat like an injector, where you choose what process you're injecting.
Makes sense to me, but I'm not sure how to explain it. Having the keystrokes set to work in a specific
application would be extremely helpful seeing as any keystrokes that my program was making
didn't work properly in-game.
I'm trying to make a 'farming' tool so that the character drops the weapon(G key drops the weapon)
I had it setup like:
As you can see, when the timer ticks, the 'g' key is pressed. BUT when 'g' is pressed, nothing
happens, not even an acknowledgment that the key has been pressed. But when I open notepad
it works fine..
If anyone knows a solution, or something that might help me, I would be grateful ;D
keystrokes don't register into the program half the time.
I'm not sure what the issue is exactly, but is there any way to designate the keystrokes to one
specific application? Somewhat like an injector, where you choose what process you're injecting.
Makes sense to me, but I'm not sure how to explain it. Having the keystrokes set to work in a specific
application would be extremely helpful seeing as any keystrokes that my program was making
didn't work properly in-game.
I'm trying to make a 'farming' tool so that the character drops the weapon(G key drops the weapon)
I had it setup like:
Code:
Private Sub farm_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles farm.Tick
SendKeys.Send("g")
End Sub
happens, not even an acknowledgment that the key has been pressed. But when I open notepad
it works fine..
If anyone knows a solution, or something that might help me, I would be grateful ;D

