ⓦⓞⓛⓕ Your New Modder!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
ⓦⓞⓛⓕ Your New Modder!
Hey Guys ⓦⓞⓛⓕ Here Im A Recent Modder On This Site Umm My Last Account Was BrokenCyde A Good Modder I ams I Have Forgotten Some Of My Work BUT IM TAKING MOD REQUESTS!

THROW DOWN SOME WEP MOD REQUESTS BELOW !!!!

GETFUNKAAY!
ThanK Me If I Made Ur Mod
iight, next time, post this in discussion section please just telling, good luck for modding!
No one does model switches anymore without anything unique.
lol ,hes banned, cmon? you still request?
He's only banned for 2 days. I'm sure he'll do them when he returns.
mg36 to skorpian or something with fast rof
title says it all
ⓘ if he helps you out!
PURPLE THANKS BUTTON. Just gotta love that so i'ma press thanks
And I = Bigger modder
You use purple so much you make me hate purple. @purple...
Dude... I highly doubt anyone needs any specific mods, prety much every single mod has been already made so don bother.. Plus you'r english is very bad, not to mention the fact that you were once banned which i'm sure people would'nt like toooo much.
Quote Originally Posted by omlan View Post
Dude... I highly doubt anyone needs any specific mods, prety much every single mod has been already made so don bother.. Plus you'r english is very bad, not to mention the fact that you were once banned which i'm sure people would'nt like toooo much.
WHAT THE FUCK?? Every single mod has been made? THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TOO DO.
Make a mod where every weapon has been made into a UT variant. According to omlan its already been done, so it shouldn't be too hard.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?