ExclamationWTBGeforce Now Account!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Geforce Now Account!
I'm looking to get a geforce now account right now

As the previous one I had, someone had stolen

I'm looking to do a quick transaction as I really want to get back into the game I'm playing

Going first to anyone trusted!

Pm or IM me!
Added on IM!

- - - Updated - - -

-rep scammer, dosent do paypal goods and dosent wanna go first to trusted nor non-trusted users. DNDW!
Quote Originally Posted by gade23 View Post
Added on IM!
Literally joined yesterday and called me a scammer for not wanting to go first. Fishy as he's already starting to try to sell.



Am willing to go first to anyone trusted immediately!

via PP f&f



Edit: The stupid ass kid above is an idiot. Am willing to show chat logs to anyone
Liar. Let's use a mm if u really arent a scammer like u sound like u are
Quote Originally Posted by gade23 View Post
Liar. Let's use a mm if u really arent a scammer like u sound like u are

Stop spamming my buying post you idiot because you're mad


There's no mm here and I'm not using one of your fake mms

You joined yesterday and you're already trying to sell your scam to other users
LOL, theres loads of mm's. we'll use admin so stfu and scam someone else u stupid trash piece of scamming shit
Quote Originally Posted by gade23 View Post
LOL, theres loads of mm's. we'll use admin so stfu and scam someone else u stupid trash piece of scamming shit
Lol well looks like you got banned
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?