WTBREFUND METHOD

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
REFUND METHOD
looking for refund method for different shops. interested in bestbuy,the shopping channel, apple and any other electronic websites. clothing websites such as nba,nfl,gucci,lous vitton. car parts, liiterally any website the more i can offer the more biz so lets see. since im a newb for this i would appreciate if u can guide me on some websites considered to be "easy" its all the same shit but some sites may have an extra twist you need to do so if u have a method and also bonus if you are a refunder with many sales would be great that way i know your method is working. hit me up on IM and we can discuss price. will pay in btc.
No need to pay me, but which sites are you after bud?
Quote Originally Posted by Buziness View Post
No need to pay me, but which sites are you after bud?
I'm interested in electronics mainly bestbuy,apple,the shopping channel. im not sure if its all the same procedure. but i will gladly offer for a real method thats working currently. also some tips.. like if i need a phone.. can i use google voice.. do ii need to use socks5 to mimic buyer location etc. which ever one you can offer i'll be happy with any. trying to start my own refund biz and move forward.
I can teach you how to make money off mpgh. Can show you my last years profits.
Quote Originally Posted by scafe View Post
I can teach you how to make money off mpgh. Can show you my last years profits.
you mean with refunding ? im down if its for that
Quote Originally Posted by miamidreams View Post
you mean with refunding ? im down if its for that
I just added u on IM. i can definitely help.
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
I just added u on IM. i can definitely help.
sounds great, looking forward to it.
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
I just added u on IM. i can definitely help.
Added u, need help too
I think only a real refunder can help you. None of the people in this thread seems to have a service, I doubt they will tell you something different than "say empty box or never arrived".
yeah, that's true)))
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?