Lego refunding?

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Lego refunding?
Found a way to refund Lego at least in UK. 1-2k limit, was wondering if anyone'd be interested in some lego crap? I'm sure it sells well on ebay
I like to melt some legos with a heat gun then say some came melted and then get a refund. done it like 4 times
I don't think anyone on mpgh would still buy legos lmao but years ago my aunt used to sell lego sets on ebay for like hundreds of dollars, they were like limited edition or something? so if you spam sell them at retail price you would really profit a large amount, because parents buy that shit like crazy.

and just for reference, my aunt is still doing ebay and she lives in a 6 figure house on the hills of california, but she moved up from kids toys to jewelry. and as far as I know she's not a social engineer, pretty sure she's a normie
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Found a way to refund Lego at least in UK. 1-2k limit, was wondering if anyone'd be interested in some lego crap? I'm sure it sells well on ebay
I'd definitely be interested to give it a try in the US.
Lmao legos are exp af i remember when i was a kid lmao. And easy to sell!
As a refund service or you're trying to sell lego? Would definitely be interested in refunding
I done lego a couple of times last year for a few big sets, sold strait away on ebay
Why do people sell service? yeah we get it call and tell them it never arrived and u get a refund...
Quote Originally Posted by Pixeltwoplease View Post
Why do people sell service? yeah we get it call and tell them it never arrived and u get a refund...
well good refunders dont just use DNA, since you can only do that so much before the carrier puts a stop to it. most refunders use methods that dont call for a carrier investigation so the store will just refund you and never call UPS, fedex etc, if they do DNA they are just bad anyone can do that, the point of a refunder
Very smart! Lego's are pricey asf, especially the new ones. I remember wanting all these $200 sets as a kid lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Found a way to refund Lego at least in UK. 1-2k limit, was wondering if anyone'd be interested in some lego crap? I'm sure it sells well on ebay
Sent PM, please get back to me. I asked about Lego several months ago and no one responded.
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Found a way to refund Lego at least in UK. 1-2k limit, was wondering if anyone'd be interested in some lego crap? I'm sure it sells well on ebay
Very interested in your method, will it work in the USA? Add me on IM, please.
Legos in the US are still pretty big so if you manage to find out a way to do it there, I'm sure you can easily find people interested.
I'm still interested in Lego.

How nostalgic.
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us