Depth [CE] Trainer Version 1.0 (BUGGY!)
Hi
I made a Trainer for the Steam Game Depth. But before everbody misunderstands this Situation here now, i am going to keep it short & simple.
This Trainer is NOTHING special. It doesn't gives you God Mode or Unlimited Ammunition or this kind of Stuff. It only haves the Feature to add yourself some Money/Cash ingame. Since finding the right Pointer for the Money was an easier thing to do then for Health & Ammo, there's sadly for now only that one Function available. I still hope some People can have some kind of fun with it (Even tho if it's just only a money hack...)
Also excuse meh for my bad english...
Anyways... file should be down below.

I made a Trainer for the Steam Game Depth. But before everbody misunderstands this Situation here now, i am going to keep it short & simple.
This Trainer is NOTHING special. It doesn't gives you God Mode or Unlimited Ammunition or this kind of Stuff. It only haves the Feature to add yourself some Money/Cash ingame. Since finding the right Pointer for the Money was an easier thing to do then for Health & Ammo, there's sadly for now only that one Function available. I still hope some People can have some kind of fun with it (Even tho if it's just only a money hack...)
Also excuse meh for my bad english...
Anyways... file should be down below.
