AWM retail code 20 bucks

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AWM retail code 20 bucks
Interested? PM me.
I'll put it for sale on eBay in 2 days if no buyer.
This is the 4th code I sell (3 on eBay; 2 M60 and this is the 2nd AWM).

345+ posts trusted member on ***, 20 100% positive feedback on eBay, moderator on **************, I never/won't scam anybody.

BTW I can't believe they put Leet/Warez in the blacklist, this is rediculous.
WOW thats too much...$20 ?
U can get a code from the store 4 the same price
Quote Originally Posted by DXT-Str8Soilder0 View Post
WOW thats too much...$20 ?
U can get a code from the store 4 the same price
He properly wants it really bad.
I'll buy it fer 20$ I cant find one at target which is where they r sold -.-, I might also buy an m60. I know I dont have many posts but I need really bad.
I know 20 is a lot, but they are rare (well..more than M60), that's why, and I know I'll sell it at this price and even more.
Anyways, sorry it's already sold. You should have PM me weener.
I might get others.
I'll post here again if I do.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us