ExclamationWTSWyney's betting group | +75 Winrate! | +25% in 1 week!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Wyney's betting group | +75 Winrate! | +25% in 1 week!


Spreadsheet: [Ask on IM ( Add me on IM )
for the most updatest spreadsheet]


Vouches: (will add more in the future)

Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post


I vouch that I received the betting group services, the service is great so far and I even calculated, here's the best proof i can provide


im very interested in this betting group once it goes live!


before the service

after service ended (I did a few other bets and different bankroll %'s so it may be different than others
Quote Originally Posted by TSCHyperNova View Post
Date: 8/7/2018
Other Person involved: HyperNova
Item that has been sold/traded: Betting Service
Optional: Big vouch for @rGwrGWRGERGrgerg his betting service were great!
giveaway thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1376276
bump bump //2short

- - - Updated - - -

Did’t follow our promises? MONEY BACK GUARRANTY
Yo, i'm interested in your service.

p.s. Oh, Ik ken een beetje Nederlands!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?