ExclamationWindows XP "How do you change folder security"

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Windows XP "How do you change folder security"
Anyone know if there's any coding specifically for folder security editing. Instead of manually adding/removing users into folders and/or providing necessary settings like Allow or Deny access to folder. I've been looking around for some references based on this issue, but no luck.

Thank You in advance,
x3ph
Quote Originally Posted by xephora View Post
Anyone know if there's any coding specifically for folder security editing. Instead of manually adding/removing users into folders and/or providing necessary settings like Allow or Deny access to folder. I've been looking around for some references based on this issue, but no luck.

Thank You in advance,
x3ph
Typo* Meant to type..
Instead of manually adding/removing users into folder and/or providing necessary settings like allowing or denying access to folder. Could this be done programmatically?
Windows Security = Shit

It is only an OS security, Not a Physical security, Open the HDD with a virtual Linux, Or somthing like this, You can still access the Files,

That fails, Use something else if you want to protect your thingies.

And edit next time, Please
It's not for protecting, but more for harm -_-. I'm already aware that windows security is vulnerable to the ass.
Same applies for posible Harm to your files.
Thanks b1ackange1 I will look into this!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us