WTSFORTNITE V-BUCK SERVICE | MORE THEN 50% OFF | FAST | O% BAN |

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
FORTNITE V-BUCK SERVICE | MORE THEN 50% OFF | FAST | O% BAN |

 
T.O.S
1. By Purchasing Our Service, You Agree To All Of The Following Terms.
2. All Purchases Are Final, No Refunds Will Be Made Under Any Circumstances.
3. Attempting or refund or charge back, will result in me contacting epic games as well as mpgh.
4. I am not liable for your account before or after my service.
5. ChargeBacks And Disputes Are No Allowed.
6. All Paypal Purchases Must Be Made As "Friends and Family"
7. Upfront Payment Is Required, No Exceptions


 
Proof


A vouch copy has been provided to @Hentai

Does this service work for PS4 ?
+1 recieved 7500 vbucks ingame, it is the argentina method so no chance of working on PS4 unless OP is using another method which isn't specified or known.
Quote Originally Posted by anomyous View Post
Does this service work for PS4 ?
No sorry this does not work with psn connected accounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
+1 recieved 7500 vbucks ingame, it is the argentina method so no chance of working on PS4 unless OP is using another method which isn't specified or known.
I can confirm that this is the AR method

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 24cool12 View Post
I am interested I added you on PM
Added you back, waiting for your reply
I am interested I added you on PM
Hey, any vouch copies available? I am a PC user and would really appreciate the V-Bucks for next season. Add me on IM - I will leave a detail review of the service!

FYI: Vouches that are requested off-thread are ineligible.

- Kirby (ex-Chanchanbimy)
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
Hey, any vouch copies available? I am a PC user and would really appreciate the V-Bucks for next season. Add me on IM - I will leave a detail review of the service!

FYI: Vouches that are requested off-thread are ineligible.

- Kirby (ex-Chanchanbimy)
Sorry but im not giving out any vouches. The statement regarding the vouches off-thread is allowed in this situation as you need to provide a vouch before opening a Fortnite V-Buck service.
im’d you! please check request
+rep very nice, fast and reliable service. Recommend if you buy vbucks alot
Vouch! He was very fast with all the orders he had backed up. Thanks again!
IM'd . Take a look asap.
Vouch! Got 27000 v bucks was really quick also.
Added! Interested in 7.5k package
+rep! he’s super friendly and fast at the service, got 27k in an instant. will come again.
Added on IM

- - - Updated - - -

Big vouch bought 27k vbucks and the starter pack. Seller was fast and responsive and id reccomend buying from him again
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?