Thumbs upWTSLow-Mid Tier ACCOUNT! ONLY $30!

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Low-Mid Tier ACCOUNT! ONLY $30!
-Orange star 2 char slots(7/8,6/8)
-3 vaults
-67 H/ 61 Savage Pet(Yes the pet is bad lol)
-Some uts with a priest set
-4000+ Alive Fame 10000+ Account Fame/Dead Fame
-$30, Paypal F&F or BTC ONLY!

Proof- https://imgur.com/a/9GRfrUx
Click here to add me!

Min offer: $25 Current offer: $30
bumppppppppppppppp
Bumpppppppp
buuuuuuuuuuump
Taking offers.
Bump/////////
/////////////////// offers?
I'll give ya like $15

You first, payment upon email change
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I'll give ya like $15

You first, payment upon email change
I'll tell ya if I cant sell it, $25 Now!
Still selling!
Still got it, bumpy bumpy!
STILL SELLING MY DUDES!
Still for sale.
Still selling!
Still for sale.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?