Red faceWTSTWITCH SERVICE - SUBS - AFFILIATE ACCOUNTS - CHEAP - INSTANT

Posts 31–45 of 419 · Page 3 of 28
BUMP online!
BUMP online!
BUMP online!
Quote Originally Posted by neonx305 View Post
Bought the one month package, has sent subs and bits. Very good so far. Will update when service is completed.
Have you got subs and bits everyday so far ? Looking to buy once I get partnered
Quote Originally Posted by wl01551836 View Post
Have you got subs and bits everyday so far ? Looking to buy once I get partnered
Subs 100% everyday, sometimes you don't get bits, but that's fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Purelard View Post
Subs 100% everyday, sometimes you don't get bits, but that's fine.
Ah thanks! Do you usually just leave your stream on and let the OP sub or you two arrange a time?
Quote Originally Posted by wl01551836 View Post
Ah thanks! Do you usually just leave your stream on and let the OP sub or you two arrange a time?
You don't need your channel live to get said subs, I originally didn't plan a time with him, but I might in the future, But I would recommend if your buying making sure your not streaming since it could look sus if you have a bunch of people watching
Quote Originally Posted by Purelard View Post
You don't need your channel live to get said subs, I originally didn't plan a time with him, but I might in the future, But I would recommend if your buying making sure your not streaming since it could look sus if you have a bunch of people watching
Does the sub msg pop out when someone subs if you don't set it up? It might be more suspicious when you're getting lots of subs without streaming...(at twitch end I mean) lol. I think the best way is having OP sub while you're not streaming, but you do regularly stream! Thanks for the heads up!
Quote Originally Posted by wl01551836 View Post
Does the sub msg pop out when someone subs if you don't set it up? It might be more suspicious when you're getting lots of subs without streaming...(at twitch end I mean) lol. I think the best way is having OP sub while you're not streaming, but you do regularly stream! Thanks for the heads up!
That's exactly what I mean, You get him to sub to you when your offline, then you stream during the time he isn't doing the subbing as to avoid any issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post


can confirm this, someone else did a service, Got a total income of $150~ cause of subs so about 75 subs. month later they took away almost all of them now income is only $25 so about 12 subs they thought were legit.
Could you elaborate on this more since i'm curious
Quote Originally Posted by Purelard View Post
That's exactly what I mean, You get him to sub to you when your offline, then you stream during the time he isn't doing the subbing as to avoid any issues.

- - - Updated - - -



Could you elaborate on this more since i'm curious
what I said, I purchased the service to see if I could profit and twitch took away almost all of the subs a month later from my paycheck.
Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post


what I said, I purchased the service to see if I could profit and twitch took away almost all of the subs a month later from my paycheck.
not my service!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dragzon View Post
not my service!!
So your monthly package doesn't have issues like this? As you started your service not too long ago, I think you're the only one who can confirm this.
Quote Originally Posted by wl01551836 View Post
So your monthly package doesn't have issues like this? As you started your service not too long ago, I think you're the only one who can confirm this.
it depends on your channel bro , but u will make money with bits i can confirm it , but subs depends on ur channel bro
Quote Originally Posted by Dragzon View Post
no , but If you try to receive 20 Subs a day with like 1-3 viewer amazon will detected it
can confirm this, someone else did a service, Got a total income of $150~ cause of subs so about 75 subs. month later they took away almost all of them now income is only $25 so about 12 subs they thought were legit.
i can confirm that i got 60subs from arabbs and the payment was made from twitch
Posts 31–45 of 419 · Page 3 of 28

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?