Is this safe?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Is this safe?
I was wondering if this was safe:

1. Using EAC bypass and cheat engine to lvl a character
2. Using all blood points
3. restarting game and removing EAC bypass
4. Play normally.

Do I have to keep the bypass on forever once I use CE for blood points?
No, You dont have to keep the bypass forever, you can remove it afterwards hacking and play normally.
I'm not sure if it's reaaaaally safe but there's a chance of a ban. If you level up survivor/killer using cheat engine(bloodpoint) of course with bypass. Once you hit level 50, remove bypass and restart game. Go to that survivor/killer's character info, the teachable perk is unlocked but not TICKED. Just telling you.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?