Reship problem!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Reship problem!!
Hi mates,

I sent some devices to Opas and......

https://prnt.sc/k6qd2u

Can someone help me? They don’t ask for ID?

If someone can help me I will share a label with him

Thanks!
I think you are fucked
damn that's a shame! i guess they wont ship out the phone
In contact with Google.. mhm, doesn't sound too good tbh
Aaaaand also OPAS if fucked
Quote Originally Posted by Roxini View Post
Hi mates,

I sent some devices to Opas and......

https://prnt.sc/k6qd2u

Can someone help me? They don’t ask for ID?

If someone can help me I will share a label with him

Thanks!
Tell them you bought it on Ebay and if they ask you to send them a fake invoice. If they send the phone, great! If they say something about it being obtained fraudulently, tell them that you just bought it on Ebay and have no idea where the seller sent it to you from.
Fuck fuck fuck, I talked with Google explained the situation and the agent told me looks everithing normal. Would be enough with the confirmation email sent from Google.... .

I get and screenshot of this and forwarded the confirmation email of Google to the costumer service of Opas.... let’s see tomorrow!
tell them it's not google phone.
say its not a google phone say you bought a mystery box on ebay of $500 and this is what came lol
Since every thread here is about how dead Google is, why are you even attempting an SE?
Google is not dead, I’m still getting labels for me. The problem is select the right reship.

- - - Updated - - -

I contacted Google and I talked with them explaining th situation. They told me with confirmation Email must to be enough to unlock the replacement device. I captured the conversation and forwarded the confirmed email to Opas... let’s see tomorrow what they tell me :/
Quote Originally Posted by Roxini View Post
Google is not dead, I’m still getting labels for me. The problem is select the right reship.

- - - Updated - - -

I contacted Google and I talked with them explaining th situation. They told me with confirmation Email must to be enough to unlock the replacement device. I captured the conversation and forwarded the confirmed email to Opas... let’s see tomorrow what they tell me :/
no its google thats telling all reships to not ship their phones. so google is dying. even if you can get lables you cant ship them as easily and soon no reships will ship google phones.
We need a drop service!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?