Refunding Logitech

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Refunding Logitech
Hey,
I am looking at refunding Logitech in the UK. I have heard people it is harder and now requires pictures?

Is it still possible to do without large risk?
Just give it a try, you never know. Always a risk with SEing. use fake name and fake everything
I have an email for it, however for mail I have to have it in my name otherwise I am not able to receive the package. What do I do about that? (Shared housing)
If you're interested I have a g29 at uk reship.price is 100 usd. Pm me if you're interested. You can easily do one more for free with it
umm mispell your first name, misspell the last name
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
umm mispell your first name, misspell the last name
yup thats what ive done, just add a new extra letter or change one or two to make a new name that simular
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us