vb6 noping

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
vb6 noping
Im completly new with this, so I need to ask few things. If I want to nop eg. stamina 7F2B34, do I need to nop this address:7F2B34, or some other? I got module for that so I need only to know this. And is nop 90 or 144?
*Confused*
144
And hex is 90?
for what adress you need this or for what hack?!?!?!
Mainly that what adresses you can nop? I cant get it work for 7F2B34
i don't understand what you want?!

example the ammo adress:

(ONLY EXAMPLE)

&HXXXXXX value:nop the ce say instead off nop you write the value 144
Yes, but when im trying to nop 7F2B34 its not working? How do I get it work?
your noping the wrong address

and its 90 in hex-byt and 144 in dec-int
Quote Originally Posted by unseenss View Post
your noping the wrong address

and its 90 in hex-byt and 144 in dec-int
Yes i know Im noping the wrong address but how do I get the real one?
im having same problem but only with crosshairs
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?