HelpIM CHAT ALWAYS DISCONNECTED

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
IM CHAT ALWAYS DISCONNECTED
Please resolve my IM chat. I lost many sales when first I using this IM chat. It's so terrible.

Today I'm having this problem, I click on the "chat" button and it says "Connecting" and then "Disconnected" appears, but the chat is not there and does not appear.

Whenever I try connect to the MGPH Chat I get disconnected.

Give Me Solutions Fast? Thank you
Mine is not working as well... @Versa I need to get a hold of you ASAP on my best buy refunds you did please.
Same here
i have the same problem .... chat is disconnected.. ;/ help
Same here must be a bug with it
Same here . It has been quite a while now.
Dave will get it back up and running again as soon as he is on. Please be patient. Thank you.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?