Best thing to say for a monitor double dip or refund?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Best thing to say for a monitor double dip or refund?
Hey guys wanted some help on what I should contact the seller with to make sure I can double dip or get a refund. I wantly to mostly double dip thought. Thank you?
Quote Originally Posted by ngwithyb View Post
Hey guys wanted some help on what I should contact the seller with to make sure I can double dip or get a refund. I wantly to mostly double dip thought. Thank you?
oof double dip, haven't heard of that since the amazon days on mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by wilder333 View Post
oof double dip, haven't heard of that since the amazon days on mpgh.
Yup same lol
Quote Originally Posted by wilder333 View Post
oof double dip, haven't heard of that since the amazon days on mpgh.
Can I get some help though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post


Yup same lol
Can I get some help though. I don't want to say something that wiill screw me even though I have some ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YoloRobo View Post
Say it didn't arrive, you still want product, they will likely send a replacement.
Once you get replacement call up and be like, WTF M8 YOU WANNA FIGHT!? WHERES MA STUFF.
They will be like oh no, then just demand refund because you're tired of their incompetence and you're going to just buy it in store.

Done deal now you've double dipped and got a RF.
Double dipping is pretty easy tbh.
I cannot tell if thats a serious response.
@ngwithyb Yeah that's serious. Just don't reply with those exact words lol. Sound agitated, but not too pissed.. Some reps are assholes and will give you a hard ass time.
Quote Originally Posted by Kanibas View Post
@ngwithyb Yeah that's serious. Just don't reply with those exact words lol. Sound agitated, but not too pissed.. Some reps are assholes and will give you a hard ass time.
thanks man I appreciate it should I go with I just never received it like it was sent to the wrong place or stolen of porch or say it came in broken? thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by ngwithyb View Post
thanks man I appreciate it should I go with I just never received it like it was sent to the wrong place or stolen of porch or say it came in broken? thanks in advance.
dont go into too much detail, just say the replacement never arrived despite saying that its delivered
Say it didn't arrive, you still want product, they will likely send a replacement.
Once you get replacement call up and be like, WTF M8 YOU WANNA FIGHT!? WHERES MA STUFF.
They will be like oh no, then just demand refund because you're tired of their incompetence and you're going to just buy it in store.

Done deal now you've double dipped and got a RF.
Double dipping is pretty easy tbh.
Quote Originally Posted by YoloRobo View Post
Say it didn't arrive, you still want product, they will likely send a replacement.
Once you get replacement call up and be like, WTF M8 YOU WANNA FIGHT!? WHERES MA STUFF.
They will be like oh no, then just demand refund because you're tired of their incompetence and you're going to just buy it in store.

Done deal now you've double dipped and got a RF.
Double dipping is pretty easy tbh.
I was going to try this but I don't want to do more effort.

Is there a triple dip?
Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
I was going to try this but I don't want to do more effort.

Is there a triple dip?
quadra-dip or not really worth it
Plenty of guides on here and other websites as well.
how can it work if someone sign for the box ?
Quote Originally Posted by supmax View Post
how can it work if someone sign for the box ?
Fake signature.
double refunds are notorious for attracting police investigations. they’ll think there’s a serial package thief
Just a lot of yelling on the phone and you'll get what you want, man.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?