Breaking Down Wasteland Code

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Breaking Down Wasteland Code
So I just bought GM few days ago and I decided to read some article in the DF wikia.
I read that you can loot Elite implant in wasteland with Gold Member and 8x chance for Epic gear for GM, my question is can you loot that elite implant in normal block with wasteland code and does 8x chance of looting Epic gear still apply in normal block with wasteland code?
I ask this because going to Wasteland just waste of time.
it is a waste of time not seen anyone loot a elite implant
The wasteland is mainly used for grinding, which you will need. So it's a waste of time to loot because there are barely any loot spots there anyways
most likely it could but dont you thing you will get ban easily ?
yeah we just need the code there and put or replace the real code or put it together
but how about you take the code there and you use it in side house ? and try to loot there ? that sound safe
I think it would work with the "everything is lootable" code so you can check if it gives you the better loot of the wastelands. Just don't enter a house and be quick while using it
I just did the test. and it did not take me 5 minutes to get a 24-hour ban
Quote Originally Posted by fagner3628 View Post
I just did the test. and it did not take me 5 minutes to get a 24-hour ban
did u use more spot loot ? or normal just use GM?
Quote Originally Posted by fagner3628 View Post
I just did the test. and it did not take me 5 minutes to get a 24-hour ban
Sorry to bring it up then ;(
Just tested looting with Wasteland code, meh I think that is bad idea since loot cant spawn inside the building and I think you can only loot 4-5 spot in outdoor.
I've using it from SEZ to Secronom, I loot all the spot on the way to Secronom and I got about 6 weapons and other consumeable items.
Quote Originally Posted by Trucker1 View Post
I think it would work with the "everything is lootable" code so you can check if it gives you the better loot of the wastelands. Just don't enter a house and be quick while using it
dont use that XD you can get ban

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikkol0804 View Post
Just tested looting with Wasteland code, meh I think that is bad idea since loot cant spawn inside the building and I think you can only loot 4-5 spot in outdoor.
I've using it from SEZ to Secronom, I loot all the spot on the way to Secronom and I got about 6 weapons and other consumeable items.
i mean the rate loot not the "loot spot", use the rate loot at house and try to not use any GM/GM hacks

and the loot you get is normal rate i thing is up to the zone you are in
if i dont use WL code when looting i can get 10-12+ weapons/armors form sez to scronom
Quote Originally Posted by Brian Leonardo49 View Post
dont use that XD you can get ban

- - - Updated - - -



i mean the rate loot not the "loot spot", use the rate loot at house and try to not use any GM/GM hacks

and the loot you get is normal rate i thing is up to the zone you are in
if i dont use WL code when looting i can get 10-12+ weapons/armors form sez to scronom
In conclusion I not recommending y'all using the Wasteland to loot on inner city because it just suck-as.s.
With GM I can hoard about 20 weapons from SEZ to secronom (Not included the weapon or Armor I've been loot on SEZ Hospital and Bunker) and a lot stack of ammo.
Quote Originally Posted by tikkol0804 View Post
In conclusion I not recommending y'all using the Wasteland to loot on inner city because it just suck-as.s.
With GM I can hoard about 20 weapons from SEZ to secronom (Not included the weapon or Armor I've been loot on SEZ Hospital and Bunker) and a lot stack of ammo.
yeah dont use WL code for looting tho...
not same rate as the real rate loot
Wasteland code doesn't affect loot chances, only the zombies, terrain and amount of loot spots, the loot chances are exactly the same. Loot chances are based on the actual area in fairview (the city) and not on the zone. Therefore, if you want to loot, rather don't use the WL code.
What do other people see if they join the same block as someone with WL active, anyone know ?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us