Just got vac-banned with this.
OutdatedSimple Glow ESP [7/18/2018]
I get vac
VAC WAVE
i dont need to post a scrntshot =)
Im not a liar
VAC WAVE
i dont need to post a scrntshot =)
Im not a liar
soo first of all guys i used this for like a month every 2 days for more than 5 hours. there was a vac wave , however i didnt get any banned at all. if u used any other hack or someone hacked ur profile or sth like that then its ur problem by this esp i didnt get vacced. nor my friend did.
does the hack gets detected if there's new update of CS:GO? The game has update like 5 mins ago..
dude help me
MSVCP140.DLL IS MISSING
MSVCP140.DLL IS MISSING
I got vac banned its a wave I havent been using the cheat for 2 weeks steamcommunity.com/id/byaxiddkinq
I have been using this hack for the last couple weeks and i was NOT banned. Cheat was not detected in the wave
thanks my friend
Why does the haxout automatically exit
The account in which i used my private glow ESP is still not banned,i also used this cheat month ago and not banned,
this cheat is still undetected
this cheat is still undetected
I can also confirm that I did not get VAC banned using this cheat in the wave.
This thread is closed for replies.
