Rust HWID Ban

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Rust HWID Ban
I have been banned over 20 times now after formatting my pc and trying to play legit.

I would like to play rust without cheats and they still ban me instantly when I buy the game.

Ive tried these methods

Change volume ID
Change HDD [Still banned]
Windows Format
VPN

A combination of all of these things at once still got me banned.

Can someone help?
Quote Originally Posted by articxslack View Post
I have been banned over 20 times now after formatting my pc and trying to play legit.

I would like to play rust without cheats and they still ban me instantly when I buy the game.

Ive tried these methods

Change volume ID
Change HDD [Still banned]
Windows Format
VPN

A combination of all of these things at once still got me banned.

Can someone help?
Have you tried spoofing your mobo ?
You changed HDD there’s no way they can track you, but I feel like you didn’t unstall easy anit cheat while doing all that.
Sell your current PC then buy a new one and play legit from this moment on ( hard to believe since you cheated 20 times)
Contact me and I can sell you a program that spoofs such things.
Spoofing your mobo can be ur solution.
Just contact EAC via email and tell them to delete everything (Info) they have on you.

Since the GPDR law, they are obligated to do it.

= Remove hwid ban.
Quote Originally Posted by Youkkix View Post
Just contact EAC via email and tell them to delete everything (Info) they have on you.

Since the GPDR law, they are obligated to do it.

= Remove hwid ban.
Does it actually work and if i go do it how would i specify it
Are you EAC Banned – solution
If you were Banned you can no longer play on other servers ....
So I made a special server where you can continue playing.

I will maintain the server as long as you play and a little longer, so don’t be afraid to lose everything

Come play on this server:
When you are in the game
Pres F1 and paste client.connect 136.243.150.28:28126

New plugins:
-bgrade
-teleport
-lowdecay
-GatherManager
-Kits
-MagicLoot
-QickSmelt
-RemoverTool
-StackSizeController

I don't tolerate hacking and i will throw you out of the game if you try…
The server is for anyone who has a game on steam, but is now useless because
EAC Bann…. Take this as an alternative and you are invited...

see you in the game
Quote Originally Posted by mare66 View Post
If you were Banned you can no longer play on other servers ....
Yes, you can if:
- have a proper spoofer (probably you won't be able to find anything free on the market).
- a new hardware.
Add me on D-is-cord- MyNameIsRobert#9562
I got progam thats can help you, but its not free, i will show you everything before buy if needed, you have to do some things on your pc before its works, its takes an while but worth it
MyNameIsRobert#9562
Just buy a new account from G 2 A russian key, have vpn on and play should'nt get ban
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us