PostWTSHotels accounts with Free nights(WITH VALID EMAILS) 20-25%!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Hotels accounts with Free nights(WITH VALID EMAILS) 20-25%!


Hello Guys!


I'm selling hotels.com reward nights.

I ACCEPT ONLY BTC/ETH/LTC OR ANOTHER CRYPT

First time here, never used BTC (bitcoins) before?

I suggest you to register on coinbase.com, either download mobile app or go to their site. After you've sent them photo of driver's license & passport and account is verified you can start sending and buying BTC. Trick to make transactions with small fees is to register on gdax.com after you have coinbase account. It's same company so sending FROM coinbase TO gdax is FREE. Then sending from gdax.com to seller's bitcoin address is FREE.

So how it works:

Cheap way, but takes more steps:

You send money from your bank account to coinbase wallet -> You top up your gdax account with coinbase funds via gdax.com -> You send BTC from gdax to seller's bitcoin address and vola, done.

Expensive way, but fast:

Register coinbase.com -> add your credit/debit card -> purchase bitcoins + fees -> send to seller + fees.


How to use:

-= Reward night account =-

I sell accounts with valid emails of the owner, you can always delete the letters from him on the mail or simply put it in the filter to automatically delete the letter - so the probability of cancellation is 1%!

PRICE: Reward night account = 20-25% of account worth. (Example. 100$ account for 20$ BTC)



ADD ME IM
pls accept request on IM
250-400$ free nights in STOCK!
Hotels.com 200-350 accounts in stock!
Aeroplan.com in stock!
Delta.com in stock!
Interested and added on IM
Adding you on IM.
Can anyone confirm staying with these nights and not getting in trouble?

I am highly interested in this since I travel every week.
want to buy, reply me
sent IM request , i have a few questions, you don't need to show up the ID of the owner of the acc at the hotel? how does it work
Check IM please, its important. Waiting for your reply...
Interested, I've added you on IM!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?