Relatively safe save file

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Relatively safe save file
I'm sorry, my words may be wrong, I use the translation machine, I see a lot of people worried about the legacy, so I did this file, the killer and the survivor are P3level50, the killer and survivor's every prop additional sacrifice is 50+, with all the skills, Change the date of all the survivors and killers,And the dates are all different, no legacy, no extinctions, such as CrescentMoonBouquet, and then the total game time is 2000 hours +. Please use cloud editing in the case of EAC, and if you don't know what to do, it's best not to do it.
cloudsave.txt190 KB · 89 downloads Clean
Cant change UID!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us