Dyson?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Dyson?
I found two refunding methods for Dyson that allow you to get about 10k+ worth of crap including hoovers, fans and hair dryers. I was wondering if there would be any interest in it? So far I've managed to find that it works in UK, Singapore, Thailand, USA, Canada and Poland. Thinking of trying more countries but don't have enough guinea pigs to try. What are your thoughts? Any payment method that Dyson accepts is fine, but be aware that the whole process can take 2-4 weeks depending on the circumstances
People will take anything cheaper than retail value... you also got quite a bit of rep so I doubt there would be a problem in sales
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
I found two methods for Dyson that allow you to get about 10k+ worth of crap including hoovers, fans and hair dryers. I was wondering if there would be any interest in it? So far I've managed to find that it works in UK, Singapore, Thailand, USA, Canada and Poland. Thinking of trying more countries but don't have enough guinea pigs to try. What are your thoughts? Any payment method that Dyson accepts is fine, but be aware that the whole process can take 2-4 weeks depending on the circumstances
youre talking SEing or just refunding them?

either way hmu on IM please
I would like some shit from dyson just msg me on anything I already have you added
Fuck yeah interested tag/mention me if you open a service. Really interested in some of there products
if its cheap id do it, otherwise ill just buy try to refund, if I fail ill return the item and try again now that we know it can be refunded.
interested. Please add me
+1 for interested. Add me up!
Refunding id pay 10-15%
SE obviously more.
count me is also buddy
want me some products, when you open up shop i'll most likely buy so count me interested
Im interested bro
Interested in UK too, since it is a refund and takes a while i wanna know if courier investigation will follow, or simply an internal investigation? Don't wanna ruin my relationship with the courier guy really.
Quote Originally Posted by formerglory View Post
Interested in UK too, since it is a refund and takes a while i wanna know if courier investigation will follow, or simply an internal investigation? Don't wanna ruin my relationship with the courier guy really.
No courier investigation
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?