SolvedFullscreen Bug (Windows 10)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Fullscreen Bug (Windows 10)
Everytime I try to click and drag something to the top of my screen to maximize it, I get this issue, can anyone help?
Have had this bug for a while and its annoying as fuck I have to maximize it twice to get it fixed to the appropriate resolution. I've tried reinstalling my video driver but that hasn't worked and I honestly can't find anything on the internet for this issue.


Video reference
Reinstall steam
Have the same f*cking problem..
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
Have the same f*cking problem..

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Same thing is happening to me also, mainly for d!scord and spotify, I haven't noticed anything else yet.
Maybe we all have this issue because a new windows update? Because I've never had this issue until maybe the past 2 months? idk haven't kept track of time but if one of you can, try downgrading to an older update. and I don't mess with my settings on the pc too much
Same thing is happening to me also, mainly for d!scord and spotify, I haven't noticed anything else yet.
The latest windows updates is such a headache. smh microsoft
Quote Originally Posted by ff78e5bbfc3a0642 View Post





Maybe we all have this issue because a new windows update? Because I've never had this issue until maybe the past 2 months? idk haven't kept track of time but if one of you can, try downgrading to an older update. and I don't mess with my settings on the pc too much
Quote Originally Posted by `Jess View Post
The latest windows updates is such a headache. smh microsoft
I made a whole post about the windows update and fps problems and now this.. yeah, we are rip in peaces with microsoft.
And downgrading is such a hassle and time consuming..
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post




I made a whole post about the windows update and fps problems and now this.. yeah, we are rip in peaces with microsoft.
And downgrading is such a hassle and time consuming..
It's like almost 90% with negative feedback about this shitty update. You can restore it tho.
I've had a different bug related to the taskbar. Sometimes (a fair bit), it detects that my cursor is still hovering icons, when it isn't. It's extremely annoying. I also get heaps of other bugs with windows, like the windows 10 login screen. When you trigger the event to open the password prompt, it freezes, and sometimes never loads the password prompt. Though I have found you can press and hold control to make the password prompt appear.
i've had the same bug after the creators update, nothing has fixed this
Having the same bug, I hate Microsoft. Nice wallpaper though.
yeah i think the issue just got fixed from a windows update, let me know if you guys still have this problem but i think this windows update just fixed everything for me @Activate_ @rudsec
fixed, about time
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?