WeaponLogger

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by akbargain View Post
Best answer of the day! Thank you so much. ^_^
did you understand ?

better to use reclass to understand that
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
did you understand ?

better to use reclass to understand that
I gave an general tip about classes. It's better to understand than get everything done and simply C+P
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post
did you understand ?

better to use reclass to understand that
Better to use reclass if I only know how to use it. But with vaisefud3 guidance/teaching without any FEES. A person like him is rare in this kind of community, so I appreciate everything he did. "EVEN THO I PARTIALLY LEARNED A THING" it's not actually about how much he taught me, but about his will to help ^_^. BIG KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND vaisefud3 and also to everyone that helped me. ^_^
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us