HELLO FELLOW GAMERS

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
HELLO FELLOW GAMERS


Hello fellow gamers! I see that there is a small amassent of like minded gamers and I would love to join in and participate in discussions about Master Halo and the new Call of Battlefield. I go by my online handle, "SerphantKing", and I hope to see you in the gaming field! (That is my lingo for multiplayer!)

no im totally not making this unfunny introduction to get post limit up to pm sellers
maybe
hahah thats a funny guy
Welcome aboard.
My friend who always joins ******* with HELLO GAMERS would enjoy your presence.

- - - Updated - - -

wait.... why is disc ord censored?
Hello my gamer friend! Glad to see you here!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?