WTF??????????

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
WTF??????????
YOOOO WTF???!? SO I go to sleep like at 5-6 pm,my laptop is playing youtube as I fall asleep, thats all I have up on the scnree,
I wake up like 10 mins ago at 12 am...... and my fucking screen is on amazon.com, showing my recent purchase history.... someone bought 100 dollar amzn gift card, then used it to buy an uber gift card using my credit card????!!? wtf!!!! i was looking around the house to see if someone was here and shittt but its only me and my mom living here and she at work!????? WTF?!?
Somone fucking accessed my laptop , went to amz.com and bought shit??! and when I was looking thru my email and stuff, my browser closed automatically and then my computer restarted>???? WTF KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS SHIT!??????



Some days ago i was trying to download fortnite hacks and my virus protection kept telling me they were trojans??? IDK if that has anything to do with it???

- - - Updated - - -

it says the amazon gift cad was sent to this email Sent to
Status
$100.00
jakebala221@gmail.com
Contact amazon and let them know you got defrauded. It seems a bit strange to me though considering you always need your 3 digits at the back to verify your purchase
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
It seems a bit strange to me though considering you always need your 3 digits at the back to verify your purchase
I've used .com, .co.uk, .de, .it and so on and they never wanted to enter my CVV. It is just the first time when you're actually adding a payment method.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
I've used .com, .co.uk, .de, .it and so on and they never wanted to enter my CVV. It is just the first time when you're actually adding a payment method.
That's what your settings are I guess, mine are set that I have to put in the CVV or the entire card number again if I want to make a payment
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
That's what your settings are I guess, mine are set that I have to put in the CVV or the entire card number again if I want to make a payment
Idk, it wasn't like that months ago and I haven't touched anything in my setting. It randomly stopped asking for it.
Quote Originally Posted by prblmchyld View Post
YOOOO WTF???!? SO I go to sleep like at 5-6 pm,my laptop is playing youtube as I fall asleep, thats all I have up on the scnree,
I wake up like 10 mins ago at 12 am...... and my fucking screen is on amazon.com, showing my recent purchase history.... someone bought 100 dollar amzn gift card, then used it to buy an uber gift card using my credit card????!!? wtf!!!! i was looking around the house to see if someone was here and shittt but its only me and my mom living here and she at work!????? WTF?!?
Somone fucking accessed my laptop , went to amz.com and bought shit??! and when I was looking thru my email and stuff, my browser closed automatically and then my computer restarted>???? WTF KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS SHIT!??????



Some days ago i was trying to download fortnite hacks and my virus protection kept telling me they were trojans??? IDK if that has anything to do with it???

- - - Updated - - -

it says the amazon gift cad was sent to this email Sent to
Status
$100.00
jakebala221@gmail.com
Mate, you got ratted.

Download malawarebytes and do a full scan.
Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
Mate, you got ratted.

Download malawarebytes and do a full scan.
He's going to need more than malwarebytes at this point.

Call Amazon and tell them that you were defrauded to get your money back.

Get a fresh copy of windows on a USB from A DIFFERENT COMPUTER, clean install windows. If you want to take the extra precautions, drill a hole in the hard drive. If you want to take even more precautions, throw the laptop away and buy a new one.
Quote Originally Posted by wrgErhgergregrg View Post


He's going to need more than malwarebytes at this point.

Call Amazon and tell them that you were defrauded to get your money back.

Get a fresh copy of windows on a USB from A DIFFERENT COMPUTER, clean install windows. If you want to take the extra precautions, drill a hole in the hard drive. If you want to take even more precautions, throw the laptop away and buy a new one.
r u serious?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Contact amazon and let them know you got defrauded. It seems a bit strange to me though considering you always need your 3 digits at the back to verify your purchase
maybe cause it was a gifr card and sucha low amount??
Quote Originally Posted by prblmchyld View Post
r u serious?

- - - Updated - - -



maybe cause it was a gifr card and sucha low amount??
No, just do a clean install of windows and you should be fine. Call Amazon and tell them what happened and they can help you from there.
Quote Originally Posted by wrgErhgergregrg View Post


No, just do a clean install of windows and you should be fine. Call Amazon and tell them what happened and they can help you from there.
I dont have patience for that.... i dont wanna lose all my files, cookies and all that

- - - Updated - - -

"Its no fun when the rabbit has the gun"

all the SEs and refund.. karma has come...

- - - Updated - - -

i ran malware and it didnt find nothing but two of these PUP.Optional.InstallCore, ?
I KNOW IT WAS ONE OF YOU MPGH PPLZ!!! IM GONNA FIND YOUUUUUUUZ!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
Mate, you got ratted.

Download malawarebytes and do a full scan.
what do u mean ratted?

- - - Updated - - -

How did they control my fkn laptop?????
I remember ratting kids like this when I was a kid lmfao

Good old days.
You should do a fresh install..
You have a virus, it's called a RAT. Remote administrative tool.

It allows the hacker to view/record your webcam, view/record your desktop, access stored passwords, log the keys of what you're inputting, view and access your files, and a ton of other shit you don't want them doing.

First thing on your list is to download an anti-virus program if you don't have one. If the virus isn't detected, then it's encrypted (not detectable by anti-virus). If this is the case - then you're going to need to have a fresh install of your operating system.

After you've got a fresh installation, then focus on getting your money back. Check your card statement and see what's been purchased. Amazon could simply of been the last website they accessed. Figure out which websites have been purchased on, then contact support and hope they'll help you. If they don't, charge back through your bank.

You'll be fine. Just be careful next time. If you need help feel free to message me. I have lots of experience.
dont be stupid, do a fresh install unless you want to get fucked again
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?