Sony SE
Yo so i bought a sony a7iii a couple weeks back.... for 2k, i intially of course wanted to refund it, but i got cold feet halfwway thru the refund process after they told me they were gonna do a UPS investiagtion.. i recently had a previous inv with gamestop so i didnt want to risk it,
i could really use that 2k .. but i want to keep the camera... I wanted to know if it was possible to SE Sony warranty, like claim camera didnt work, they ask me to send it in, and then i box them ...
if not, maybe i will chargeback with my bank? But is that possiblle being the order is 1 month old, and then I told the place where i bought it that "i found the camera so nvm on the refund"
i could really use that 2k .. but i want to keep the camera... I wanted to know if it was possible to SE Sony warranty, like claim camera didnt work, they ask me to send it in, and then i box them ...
if not, maybe i will chargeback with my bank? But is that possiblle being the order is 1 month old, and then I told the place where i bought it that "i found the camera so nvm on the refund"
