False profile comment

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
False profile comment
I've made a report on a comment that was posted on my profile by @royaldabber for about 3 days now , no one has deleted it for me, he got pissed at me when I replied to his comment on a thread here and decided to write on my profile that I had scammed him for $700 even though we never even talked in private, IM or anywhere else.


https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1382807 is the link to the thread.
I doubt the fella knows how to refund he is dumb as rocks.

- - - Updated - - -

he says "how would UPS know what is in the package" thats how you know someones never refunded a day in their life.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?