Thread closed wrongfully.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Thread closed wrongfully.
My Online Therapy giveaway thread has been closed without proper reason besides "being pointless"

My thread was to help men and women who are in need of social therapy and help. It was cheap in price, and helpful to those who needed it. It was a true business and concept of mine, which would have gone over well if Lily had not close my thread. The thread is https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1383457 if you would like to read it. I have already had clients requesting and receiving therapy from all parts of the world, from Istanbul to Pakistan, L.A and Alaska, hopefully more to come. A message was written to lily in response to the rude closing of my therapy thread

Quote Originally Posted by kanine99
Dear Lily

After thoroughly reading the rules for posting a giveaway and their needs, I can conclude that you have wrongly closed my giveaway , https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1383457. The giveaway was for Online Therapy, given to those who actually need it. I'll have you know people have already commented and have requested and received online therapy from me. The rules state nothing about a post as such, and as spending three days and multiple hours learning the art of therapy, I believe what you did needs to be reversed and corrected. Calling my therapy "meaningless" or "unprofessional" , when it is neither. I have spent my time learning how to converse and help those in need and you can just shoot down my post because you don't BELIEVE that I know what I'm doing? Sure, maybe it would be better if they went to a face-to-face therapist, but some people cannot have that. I have had a client in Pakistan, where therapists are very expensive and hard to come by. My clients are people who actually need help, and I can provide. My services are useful and not at all pointless; you probably only read the thread, and closed it after seeing reactions or just not feeling it was worth giving away.

If you do not re-open, or even consider re-opening the thread, I will have to go to a higher authority and report you for closing my thread without proper reason. Thankyou Lily, have a nice day.
In which, after reading Lily responded with a reassurance that my post had no meaning on the site, and that It would stay closed. So, I did what I promised ( which was to speak to higher authority ) As to be writing the message, Lily tells me they have already spoken to higher authority, here is the conversation.


Is it not WRONG for my thread to be closed? Did I not have the right to keep it open? My therapy is completely allowed by all rules of the site, and under no circumstances will I sit by and let my thread be closed, and the people who need help not getting help. My job on the site is literally to help people with their personal issues. Literally. My. Job. I am supposed to help people. So why should I not be aloud to? Why educate myself on the topic and take the time to get to know my clients when you can just shut down my post and allllllllll possible customers who needed my help? What gives you the rights to possibly even choose the life or death of my clients if they see fit so that suicide may be an option? If they had never talked to me, they could be dead. But apparently this does not matter. My business is closed at the expense of a few minutes of Lily's time. Lily did not care about the clients or the users, Lily cared about keeping the forum organized, as some form of OCD. If the admins find my thread as some sort of joke, then I find the admins a joke. Your leadership and responsibility is unreasonable and questionable at most times. My post has followed all rules and contains information that is ONLY HELPFUL, if any person does not want my therapy, they will not respond or say they do not want it.

Thankyou for reading, goodday.
You do not demand, nor dictate what we have on the website. There are websites that offer free, anonymous help. Those websites have professionals that have trained in giving open self talk, and therapeutic interventions. There is 0 reason of keeping it open if such tools are available to people, and they will be able to receive appropriate help without the distractions the website already has.

Also, rules dictate we can remove content for any reason. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php Last line. This, coupled with the reason of the closure, makes it a 100% valid. So no, it was not the wrong thing to do.

However, I'll keep it open, seeing as we have allowed threads of a similar medium before.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?