Post[GUIDE] Unlimited Voting using VPN

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[GUIDE] Unlimited Voting using VPN
Just thought I'd make a quick simple guide for those who still don't know how to VPN vote.

Step 1: Vote as normal on the RSPS, after this you will have a 12/24 hour cooltime before voting again.
Step 2: Download/Use your preferred VPN, good choices are NordVPN/ExpressVPN but most will work.
Step 3: Connect to your VPN to change your IP Address.
Step 4: Go back to the voting page again, you should now be able to vote again as normal.
Step 5: Repeat the IP changing process and continue voting to claim rewards.

Please note, a lot of the most popular servers ask for your username when voting and limit the amount of votes a username can do rather than IP address, in this case your only option would be to make a new account to vote on each time and then trade over the rewards to your main but this can be tedious depending on the server.
If you are playing on a smaller server, I would advise to vote on an alt account just in case a staff member notices 1 account voting numerous times.

Any issues just leave a comment and I'll get back to you, hopefully someone can get some use out of this despite its simplicity.
I do this except with PIA, I feel like in most cases the staff could care less as your only bringing in more visibility for the server.
Quote Originally Posted by Legendary 4 Win View Post
Just thought I'd make a quick simple guide for those who still don't know how to VPN vote.

Step 1: Vote as normal on the RSPS, after this you will have a 12/24 hour cooltime before voting again.
Step 2: Download/Use your preferred VPN, good choices are NordVPN/ExpressVPN but most will work.
Step 3: Connect to your VPN to change your IP Address.
Step 4: Go back to the voting page again, you should now be able to vote again as normal.
Step 5: Repeat the IP changing process and continue voting to claim rewards.

Please note, a lot of the most popular servers ask for your username when voting and limit the amount of votes a username can do rather than IP address, in this case your only option would be to make a new account to vote on each time and then trade over the rewards to your main but this can be tedious depending on the server.
If you are playing on a smaller server, I would advise to vote on an alt account just in case a staff member notices 1 account voting numerous times.

Any issues just leave a comment and I'll get back to you, hopefully someone can get some use out of this despite its simplicity.
Thanks adam!
Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
Thanks adam!
hello the vpn method is not working anymore
Doesn't work for me either. Seems like it got patched?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?