WTBSE'd Items

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
SE'd Items
Hey there, I am looking for someone to SE me some items

I need a :
Logitech g903
Logitech z906
Logitech powerplay

HP 23 inch monitor
Bose headphones

google pixel 2 XL

plenty...

just contact me and tell me what do you have, I'll buy it aswell if it's not on this list and you can make a good price.

Only paying after confirmations!

all orders must be shipped to reships.

contact : add me on IM
I will also buy any SE item you guys can provide. Maybe it will be more profitable to SE 2 items at the same time.
Quote Originally Posted by adam156 View Post
Hey there, I am looking for someone to SE me some items

I need a :
Logitech g903
Logitech z906
Logitech powerplay

HP 23 inch monitor
Bose headphones

google pixel 2 XL

plenty...

just contact me and tell me what do you have, I'll buy it aswell if it's not on this list and you can make a good price.

Only paying after confirmations!

all orders must be shipped to reships.

contact : add me on IM
I have g910 Can be sent directly to your add me in IM CLICK HERE TO ADD
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?