WTSAltcoin's Fitness Coaching Service | Start your fitness journey today

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
For those questioning concerned on the price, I have uploaded what one day of meal planning looks like


Sorry for post size
bumping times running out
$50 limited time only.
Honest review:

The seller is nice enough but I don't feel like I've gotten my money's worth at all. The day I sent him payment ($100 PayPal base plus 10% fee plus $4.99 fee for sending as F&F so $115 total) is the only day I've heard from him. The advice I got was pretty generic. Track your calories. I feel like if I had spent 2 or 3 hours researching weight loss and fitness I could have found the same information. Said he was going to put together a routine, never heard anything from him since then. Basically paid $115 to be told to use MyFitnessPal so far. That's just my experience, or at least how it has come across to me. I see he's running a $50 special right now. If I had paid $50 I would have felt a little better about the little bit I've gotten so far but for $115 it hasn't been what I thought it was going to be. Program started on 8/21, last time heard from him 8/21.
Are you serious? That was the first day of helping you get started. I specifically ended the session telling you to call or message me whenever if you had any questions. I have many clients and it's my responsibility to get check on you and make sure everything is okay? This is a lifetime coaching I am offering. Not to mention 2-3 hours of research wont even get you close to the value I have provided to you. I'm not gonna argue about this, but know this. I reached out to you asking to set up a call after seeing this review, to make things right. But what did you do? You ignored me. As far as sending you the routine, I was waiting on you to confirm to me that you were going to actually sign up for the gym. There's no point of sending you a workout routine if you aren't gonna sign up now is there. $115 is still an extremely good price for the service that I'm providing so instead of being sorry for yourself, contact me, put in work and get your money's worth.
Idk how much you charge but for all the people which don't have a lot of money or just dont want to spend sh*t, just get your lazy asses up, go to your nearest fitness store or use amazon, order your self a quality mat, some weights, and a bar. From there just figure out a routine & exercise suited for you, make sure your eating the right carbs/fats & protiens (which can be estimated from a online source) and stick to the routine, change it up every month or so so you don't get bored or the same exerice. If you starting of slim it should go smoothly, if on the other hand your fat well, then its gonna take some time, but with the right consistency and the right mind set you should get to your desired state. Read some articles online, watch some workout videos and stop paying $£, its not needed. Have a nice day
bumpp lets get it
bumperino taking a couple clients
will message when IM works again
bump new clients have been puttin in work

what u doin
bump taking a few clients
bump taking a couple clients
lets gettit
let's get it
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?