Memory problem plz help!!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Memory problem plz help!!!
I ran memtest, and message popped up this is what it says:

memory error detected! pair 31357216 does not store values correclty
memtest has detected that your computer cannot accurately store data in ram.
you need to fix this.
Thats what it says and when I click ok an other message comes up but with different number.

How can I fix this ? plz
you tried making a backup and reinstalling your OS?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
you tried making a backup and reinstalling your OS?
I did, i went thru windows vista and windows 7 but still same error =(
your ram has failed on you. Call whoever made your computer so you can talk to 9 different people from taiwan.
or, say ohai to Newegg
1+ ?
____

@Connor But recently I added two ram sticks ? is that the problem?
its possible there is some dust in there.
I don’t know, never built my own and never added ram to a computer.

I would boot it up with only one stick at a time.
Try with each different stick. See what one gives you the error.

when you find which one gives the error, put the other ones back in, but leave that one out, and try again.

you may have received a faulty unit.
Get new ram lol

Or open her up and take out the ram, dust it off, and put it back in .

This fixed mah old comp before I got this one
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
its possible there is some dust in there.
I don’t know, never built my own and never added ram to a computer.

I would boot it up with only one stick at a time.
Try with each different stick. See what one gives you the error.

when you find which one gives the error, put the other ones back in, but leave that one out, and try again.

you may have received a faulty unit.
I try that yesterday but should I just start the computer or start it and run memtest again?
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by afunyun View Post
Get new ram lol

Or open her up and take out the ram, dust it off, and put it back in .

This fixed mah old comp before I got this one
Lol i might try that my case is still open.
whatever is giving you the error.
If just turning it on gives you that error, then just turn it on and see.
If memtest is giving you that error, then, run memtest every time.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
whatever is giving you the error.
If just turning it on gives you that error, then just turn it on and see.
If memtest is giving you that error, then, run memtest every time.
Thanks bro
good luck to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
good luck to you.
Thank you
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us