HelpClient Setup problem [Phoenix]

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Client Setup problem [Phoenix]
I've been trying to get the Phoenix Client to work but when i setup it up it just Spews out some errors and yes i am using the newest Flex so nothing about that.

Here are some of the errors.

https://imgur.com/a/jaQKPYx
https://imgur.com/a/aXm2SPz

I have no clue if i need to add anything extra or something like that.

Turns out that i got this problem with most of the sources so maybe it makes things easier
Quote Originally Posted by ManCake View Post
I've been trying to get the Phoenix Client to work but when i setup it up it just Spews out some errors and yes i am using the newest Flex so nothing about that.

Here are some of the errors.

https://imgur.com/a/jaQKPYx
https://imgur.com/a/aXm2SPz

I have no clue if i need to add anything extra or something like that.

Turns out that i got this problem with most of the sources so maybe it makes things easier

Nvm it's a problem that i can't read the font's so no clue why it can't read the Font's
solved?

//clseodsed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?