Multiple Fitbits to the same address?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Multiple Fitbits to the same address?
Hey, I recently SE’ed a Fitbit charge 2 to my real address, and I was thinking about selling it to a friend and then getting a Fitbit blaze for myself. What are your guys opinions? Is this even possible? Let me know. :)
Quote Originally Posted by Aidan4780 View Post
Hey, I recently SE’ed a Fitbit charge 2 to my real address, and I was thinking about selling it to a friend and then getting a Fitbit blaze for myself. What are your guys opinions? Is this even possible? Let me know.
added on IM
Yes it is I have se'ed 2 fitbit charges to my address so you should be fine
Thanks for letting me know.
Just do 2 don't do more than that at a moment. If you want more take a break of a month or two
2-3 are fine, wait bit at least before doing more tho, and consider getting a drop.
Quote Originally Posted by Dama View Post
2-3 are fine, wait bit at least before doing more tho, and consider getting a drop.
Yeah it's just I changed my mind and want the blaze instead, probably won't do anymore to my personal address lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Aidan4780 View Post
Yeah it's just I changed my mind and want the blaze instead, probably won't do anymore to my personal address lol.
Use fake name and you are good to go as they don't ask for sign
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us