WTSAyoKoky's Store [UK STORE] [ASDA, PAPA JOHNS & MORE!]

Posts 166–180 of 204 · Page 12 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by aceadamuk View Post
Do you have UK Dominos?
No.

Perfume shop and Subway atm

Online and selling

Nandos will be in stock soon
what is the perfume shop service out of interest?
Quote Originally Posted by CoolAsIce View Post
what is the perfume shop service out of interest?
I have accounts with points, for every 100 points = £5 off your order.

- - - Updated - - -

Can a staff member please edit this thread

https://pastebin.com/XVqG2NH7

Thanks!
Changed the thread, I am now selling nandos and perfume shop also.
Bump! Bump! Bump!
Hi I'm interested by The Perfume Shop and wondering how many points you sell. Also what's the price for the points and how does it work ect. Trying to send you IM but not working for some reasons
Quote Originally Posted by MyMule17 View Post
Hi I'm interested by The Perfume Shop and wondering how many points you sell. Also what's the price for the points and how does it work ect. Trying to send you IM but not working for some reasons
IM is back online.

- - - Updated - - -



Get onto me guys! Have large stock!
Bump online and selling.

Going on holidays tomorrow so I will be inactive. Would buy now if I were you.
Quote Originally Posted by AyoKoky View Post
Bump online and selling.

Going on holidays tomorrow so I will be inactive. Would buy now if I were you.
I am interested, can you accept IM

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Liam121 View Post
I am interested, can you accept IM

Thanks
Added you, online and selling!
Change of plan guys! Bought a laptop so I could continue my sales.

Spoke to a manager who works in Nandos and I can confirm on Saturday a lot of Nandos stores are opening.

Be sure to get in touch with me and I will provide you with some rewards.
Trusted, bought 5 nando's accounts, fast delivery
Quote Originally Posted by Liam121 View Post
Trusted, bought 5 nando's accounts, fast delivery
Thanks for the vouch.
Bump online and selling
Posts 166–180 of 204 · Page 12 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?