cheat Engine

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
cheat Engine
Could I use CE to finish infinite ammo and no backsea? I really want to know,please. not good at English. I have a way to avoid BE ,but i donot have Script..
Quote Originally Posted by cferwudi View Post
Could I use CE to finish infinite ammo and no backsea? I really want to know,please. not good at English. I have a way to avoid BE ,but i donot have Script..
if you have a way to avoid BE then i would recommend just using a script instead(never tried changing values with CE in arma)
i just wrote this and its tested. once the ammo in your magazine goes below 10 then it sets the ammo count in the magazine back to its full amount.
Code:
while {true} do
{
	_ammoC = player ammo currentWeapon player;
	if (_ammoC <= 10) then
	{
		_magClass = currentMagazine player;
		_amount = getNumber (configFile >> "cfgMagazines" >> _magClass >> "count");		
		player setAmmo [currentWeapon player, _amount];
	};
};
thank you very much
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?