ExclamationHiringI need SERIOUS Fitbit SE workers!

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
I need SERIOUS Fitbit SE workers!
Hey all, recently there has been a huge increase in fitbit threads across the marketplace and therefore, an increase in sales across MPGH itself. Not only has the sales increased on MPGH but on other platforms and I am in dire need of some SERIOUS fitbit workers. These workers must be in it for the long run and have a great attitude as we can become great business partners and friends.

Payment- No excuses, payment will be given when the order is on 'processed'

Fitbit Model- It is noted that Charge 2 will be the most popular one I will be giving out but if you can do newer versions such as Ionic or Versa, you will be paid well.

Looking for 2-3 workers ASAP.


Add me on IM chat so we can talk
Added on IM
Still in GREAT NEED! Please leave a message here so I know who I am talking to.
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
Still in GREAT NEED! Please leave a message here so I know who I am talking to.
Message me back on tele.gram I'll do one or two.
Still hiring!
If you are willing to teach me, I'm willing to do work at a very low price
Quote Originally Posted by Ibo2700 View Post
If you are willing to teach me, I'm willing to do work at a very low price
Quote Originally Posted by somekidlol View Post
sent im request no response
Quote Originally Posted by RocketTop View Post
I can do 3-5 orders for you a day if you pay well

Replied all!

BUMP STILL LOOKING!
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
Replied all!

BUMP STILL LOOKING!
Added on IM //2short
I can do 3-5 orders for you a day if you pay well
sent im request no response
Added on IM, if possible to tell me what's wrong with my method ill be up for it
Looking for a few more!!!
Hey, added on IM! I can handle whatever you throw at me. And of course do a few free orders to prove legitimacy
if you can give a short explaination of the job ill work for you with pleasure and for free untill iam good at it !
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?