42.000GP

PollWhat should i do?
Buy 20 Desagle Crates38% · 39
Buy 20 Anaconda Crates22% · 22
Buy Shop Deagle27% · 28
Buy Shop Anaconda13% · 13
102 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
It's Deagle not Deseagle
Waste it for useless stuff ofc .
Definitly the anaconda crates. Its better than the deagle.
/request to close
please don't bann me!
-this disscussion here now is pointless in my opinion and ive started it..
Well I tell u way y won't u go sell that account and buy drugs then shut the fuck up and stop posting usefull threads y won't u post these on z8games? .
Deagle crates /ftw

Cuz you might get more Gp + Deagle Camo
I HAVE AK47 + DESERT EAGLE AND 137.000GP
XDDDD
I have nothing but 100k zp and m4a1 silver .
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?